This is so easy and your family will love them. We had no leftovers.
These are slow cooked and so easy it feels like you are cheating. Get your crock pot out and get ready to impress your family.
1 1/2 rack of pork ribs
1 1/2 tbsp your choice bbq rub
1/2 cup your choice bbq sauce.
1. Cut your ribs so that they will fit in your crock pot. I just cut mine in half.
2. Cover your ribs with rub.
3. Place ribs in crock pot.
4. I cooked my ribs on high for 4 1/2 hours if you need to cook them all day while you are out cook them on low.
5. Take out of crock pot and put in a baking dish bone side down. Use tongs and use caution so your meat does not fall off the bones.
6. Cover meat side with bbq sauce using a basting brush.
7. Put in oven and broil on high five minutes.
8. Serve with sides and enjoy the compliments from your family. It was a great dinner with my family.