This is a bit more on the healthy side. I make them with less sugar. I am working on recipes with less sugar, since I love a little sweet but I want to try and limit inflammatory causing foods. You can always add more sugar.
1 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
1tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups semi sweet dark chocolate chips
1 cup organic raspberries
2 cups almond meal
1. In a small sauce pan melt butter, raspberries and sugar stirring until everything is liquid.
2. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
3. Mix in all of you wet ingredients until evenly combined.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Use a greased (I use olive oil) 9×13 baking dish.
6. Bake in pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
7. Cool and enjoy