New post this week with a pantry staple Blueberry Coffee Cake. No flour, no problem. Grab that vanilla cake mix and make this perfect morning treat. I know some people are still having trouble finding pantry supplies. I am so happy that these simple pantry recipes are helping so many people. I try to find ingredients that I see available on the shelves. You can be creative and have many options when you have some already prepped ingredients like a cake mix. Keeping mixes on hand, they take up less space than individual components. So you have room for other things.
Looking for other brunch ideas this week?
- 16 oz vanilla cake mix Reserve 2 tbsp mix
- 8 tbsp melted Irish butter + 1 tbsp cold (extra for greasing baking dish)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix cake mix melted butter, half and half, and eggs. In a separate bowl, mix cake mix sugar and cinnamon until crumbly—grease 8×8 baking dish. Place half of the batter in the baking dish. Spread blueberries evenly over mixture. Top with remaining batter. Evenly sprinkle crumb topping. Bake in oven about 43 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Blueberry Coffee Cake
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.9g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||0%|
|Vitamin A 9.5%||Vitamin C 2.8%|
|Calcium 1.6%||Iron 5.6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Junk food kids