Chocolate Almond Clusters are a great easy sweet to can put together without any work. The slow cooker does all the job for you while you get other things done. Don’t be intimidated by the melting process of the chocolate. The low setting on the slow cooker is perfect for a creamy melting point. You will walk away and come back in an hour to stir. Unsalted roasted nuts have the best flavor. If you want a different nut, no problem, make sure they are unsalted.
I like to use a flaky salt. I feel it works the best.
Carbs can very a little depending on brand of chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cup dark semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup roast almonds (unsalted)
- 1/4 tsp flaky sea salt
- Use a two qt slow cooker. Place chocolate in the slow cooker. Turn to low and cover with the lid. In an hour stir. Once all smooth, stir in almonds.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Use a cookie scoop and scoop out melted chocolate and almonds as evenly as possible and make 12 clusters on the parchment. Sprinkle a few flakes of salt on top of each cluster—place in freezer 10 minutes. Remove from the freezer and plate.
Chocolate Almond Clusters
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19.0 g||29.2%|
|Saturated Fat 10.7 g||50%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g||6.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0||Vitamin C 0|
|Calcium 4.6%||Iron 4.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Junk food kids